Tuesday 24 January 2012

How to make towel cupcakes

Normally I make edible cupcakes, however I haven't made them in over a year.  Today I decided to make some cupcakes out of facetowels.  I was taught this in Hong Kong a few years back, I had all the tools for it but just didn't have time.


So bits you will need: - 


  • Two square face towels, white and another colour
  • Cupcake case
  • small size pom poms
  • clear carrier pouch







Step 1: - Fold the face towels separately in half and half again


Step 2: - Place the white towel over the other towel, the white towel to slightly overhang the other one


Step 3: Roll the white towel in so that it flushes up against the other towel


Step 4: - Roll both towels in


Step 5: - Place in cupcake case, place pom pom on top.  All done!




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment