Monday 30 January 2012

Glossybox - My First Box

Last week on my week off, I was surfing on the net and came across Glossybox.  After bit more reading found out that its similar to Graze, which I signed up to recently.  However instead of foods, its Beauty product samples.  So for £10 a month you get a box sent to your house with 5 samples.  Not bad, I thought.

The first box was half price, so I thought I had nothing to lose really, and considering I can cancel at any time,  it was worth a try.

I received my first box today and it was a Valentines Special, a lovely pink box with goodies!  When opening it, felt like Christmas where theres always a nice surprise and you are eager to find out what it is.




So what 5 things did I get?


Product 1 and 2 - Clarins Extra Firming Night Cream and Extra Firming Day Cream.

I love Clarins products so this was a nice treat.  Normally retails at £48.00 and £46.50 for 50ml respectively, so to get 15ml isn't bad for what I've paid.


Product 3 - Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner in Plum.  Love the colour and went on smoothly.  Retails at £9.50.  So I've saved on this product alone!


Product 4 - FAB Gentle Body Wash - Its for sensitive skin and fragrance free.  Not something I would normally buy.


Product 5- Murad - Hybrids Skin Perfecting primer - this can be used under the foundation.  I've never used primer but have always been curious so will definitely give it a go.



So at half the price, the products I got were definitely worth it.  I guess there is always a risk of receiving things that you don't want, but hey you can always give them to someone else or join a site that does swaps.  I love the surprise factor with this so definitely will keep my subscription for now

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment