Monday 16 January 2012

Blue Monday....was it for you?

So today is Blue Monday, the day that is the most depressing day of the year.  Brilliant, we're only day 16th of the first month and its the most depressing.  On Wikipedia theres even a formula for this day! The formula includes debt, motivational levels and many more things.  So was it Blue Monday for you?

It started off with quite depressing, waking up with dark skies and temperatures at -2! Lovely!  However I chose to stop it there and make my day to be as far as depressing...well what was in my control anyway!


  • Spoke to my mum, that always puts a smile on my face (until she starts telling me I'm fat!)  



  • F1 channel is launching on Sky.  For those that are unaware, last year F1 was shown on BBC, all Live coverage, this year the rights have been sold to Sky and there were still talks to whether it will go to Virgin.  We have Virgin at home, and today they have announced that Virgin will have the channel!  Brilliant! I can watch Jenson Button Live!
  • Managed to get a limited edition ClaireaBella bag!  Can't wait to get it in my hands!



  • Watched Vampire Diaries ... Damon is lush!
I hope it wasn't Blue Monday for you.  If it feels like it, just think theres still 2 and a half hours to go and you can make the change and do something to make yourself happy

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment