Monday 2 January 2012

2012 New Year's Resolutions

So Day 2 of 2012 and I didn't get a chance to blog this yesterday! I know, not good!  However really good reason, we were in a serious Wii competition with my brother and his girlfriend and didn't finish until the early hours of this morning!


Anyway back to my New Year's Resolutions.  I was thinking about this for some time and I decided to ask Sin what his ones would be.  I got the reply 'I won't be making any as there made to be broken so theres no point'.  Brilliant!  There I was hoping for him to say 'I will try to do 30 mins of exercise a week' or ' I will not have any McDonalds' but instead nothing.  Oh well, so I guess it was down to me.

My first resolution is to ensure I remember people's birthdays and special events.  I always seem to buy cards but never get round to writing them or if I do I forget, so please please help me and let me know what your addresses are!  Its strange as people who know me at work, I am very organised.  Out of work I'm the complete opposite!

My second resolution is to bring this blog back to life...day 2 and I'm still going!

My third resolution is to a Project 366 - 1 photo a day.  I've got two versions of this, the first one is a pic a day of me and Sin.  The second is a photo of anything.  The photo of myself and Sin is using the app My 365 on the iphone.  Follow me on twitter to see the pictures @PrincessYunyun.

So the first pictures I took were: -


Reason why I took this was because for me 01.01.12 was about spending time with the family.  After a lovely dinner, my brother and his girlfriend got a bit bored and decided to play on their iphones!!

While the first picture of me and Sin: -

Yik-yan and Sin 2012 Project

Project 366 2012

I got my idea and inspiration from Erin, thank you very much Erin!  She did a Project 365 last year.  Check it out here http://sweetpeas-project365.blogspot.com/

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment